4.09.2013

Late High Tea Birthday Celebration



Since I celebrated my actual birthday in Melbourne I wanted to celebrate my birthday with my favorite peeps in Adelaide so I decided to do a little High Tea event at Just Tickle Pink! I've been admiring this little cute cafe since forever now and finally I booked a spot on Sunday afternoon to experience a little treat!
The Red lace dress came from Dotti and I've been on the hunt for a really feminine red lace dress forever now and finally found the perfect one... well actually I was the skirt was more flared out but it still caught my eye :D

I really love the interior decor, the cafe was filled with bird cages, lace, candles, floral tea cups and pictures of Audrey Hepburn! Such a classic and girly place to be! I really enjoyed all the cupcakes and savory platters. The atmosphere was filled with laughs and chit chats and It was really fun spending the Sunday afternoon sipping on tea with my girlfriends in their floral flocks... oh and Tyson (HAHAHA)
Overall it was such an amazing day and I am so grateful to have such beautiful friends to keep me company!

No comments:

Post a Comment