4.09.2013

Lens Review : Princess Flower - GEO WT-B9x series

I'm super sorry for the not so good quality in some of the photos... I blame day light savings or I just have a really shit camera. XD 

GEO WT-B9x - Grey 

Company: GEO Medical Co Ltd
Diameter: 15mm

Design & Color
 cute and feminine design! I love the dainty lace and bow design that surrounds the inner circle of the lens.  
The grey is a really subtle look almost black but it doesn't give off that harsh black color when you wear it. It also blends in very well with brown eyes. I also think Grey goes well with Light - Tanned skin tone, if you don't want to wear black enlargement lenses, grey is a very versatile color that will give you that subtle puppy eyes without looking like a 'demon' 
Comfort 
It was all good wearing these lenses, didn't make me tear up or make my eye feel uncomfortable! WHOOO~~~ I hate tearing up after putting lenses in what also makes it even worst that you got makeup on. >U< 
Enlargement
The enlargement is awesome in these lenses! Very doll like and doesn't give off that 'Alien' look.
I wouldn't wear these grey ones on a daily basis though because I think they're a bit too much. These lenses go very well with big and lushes false lashes, so if you want something dolly and cute and would like to save these for a nice day or night event these lenses are the definitely for you :)


All lenses are sponsored by-http://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses

GEO WT-B9x - Green

Company: GEO Medical Co Ltd
Diameter: 15mm

Design & Color
I was super nervous trying on these green lenses because green is such a hard color for Asian's to pull off, unless you're like Tsubasa or Japanese models who have really nice blonde/light brown hair. I was wrong! These green ones look soo pretty and they blend so well with my brown eyes. I love how the green isn't a harsh 'fake' kind of color but instead it looks very natural, sweet & subtle. I'm still obsessed over the Lacey details on these lenses  makes the look very girly. I must say these are my first favorite green lenses!!! 
Comfort
No trouble with discomfort at all, I can see perfectly fine. 
Enlargement
I love the enlargement and I would definitely wear these green ones out on a daily basis since they give me a very natural enlargement with no harsh looks. I recommend for those who have always wanted to try green color contacts but unsure which one will look best for you, certainly give these a try!

All lenses are sponsored by-http://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses

GEO WT-B9x - Blue


Design & Color
Company: GEO Medical Co Ltd
Diameter: 15mm

Design & Color
A very soft looking baby blue color! I love wearing a red lip tint on my lips and cute lashes while sporting this color, it gives off such an innocent appeal. Also the blue looks awesome while taking photos with flash! So perfect to wear during the night ^^ 
Comfort 
When I first try these on they were a bit uncomfortable and made my eyes so irritated that it teared up!! But after cleaning it with some solution it felt a bit better. 
Enlargement
I probably wearing this during the day going out and stuff when I feel like dressing up and being all dolly and cute but I think these lens suit very well for night time events! for those who are also scared of trying on blue contacts I think these might be good because they have a natural soft look. 

All lenses are sponsored by-http://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses

GEO WT-B9x - Purple 


Company: GEO Medical Co Ltd
Diameter: 15mm

Design & Color
 Not my favorite purple lenses. I would of enjoyed these more if the color wasn't too harsh and fake looking. I think they're a bit unnatural looking but I think these purple lenses would look best if you were to attending a dress up party.The color looked really bad on flash or just too much for my liking.  Didn't really tickle my fancy  T^T
Comfort 
Very comfortable though!!  
Enlargement
I think the enlargement along with the color of  the purple didn't go well because the color already isn't a flattering purple and the enlargement makes it look extra fake. They are cute and very doll like but compare to all the other colors out of this batch it was my less favorite. 
  
All lenses are sponsored by-http://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses
 
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I hoped you enjoy the review. You can also purchases all these cute lenses from  -http://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses
Remember to 'Keep smiling it makes people wonder what you've been up to' 
Annie xx 

1 comment: