8.24.2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills mini haul




DIP BROW PROMADE
Huge rave about this dip brow product by Anastasia, well it certainly lived up to my expectations! 

How I purchased:  To my knowledge there is one Anastasia counter in Adelaide that only sell the eyebrow products but the price mark is extremely high ($40ish) compared to the original price ($18) 

Shipping:  Anastasia offers international shipping. It took about 2 weeks to reach me and shipping was around $17, which is cheaper than buying it in AUS. 
 Visit their website here: http://anastasiabeverlyhills.com/

Colour: My dip brow is in 'Soft Brown' and It was lighter than I expected but it matches really well when I apply my dolly wink eyebrow tint over the top. I do suggest the 'Soft Brown' for those who have more of a hazelnut/ honey brown hair. 

Packaging: I'm still lustering over the Anastasia rose gold logo and I think it's such a gorgeous design! The pot itself is made from glass and has a screw top lid. 

Product: I've been using the Makeup Forever eyebrow paint since I got into shaping my brows and the formula is very wet and when applied too much it becomes very  heavy looking on the brows. Since converting to the Anastasia dip brow promade I am NEVA going back!! 
The formula is waxy and you have to work really quick or not it will dry out on the brush or at the back of your hand. Even though it's quite waxy the texture is very soft and smooth which makes it very easy to glide onto the eyebrows, it instantly gives you a natural shape. 

I love using the dip brow promade for more of a structured/ stronger eyebrow look. I love the shade and the texture,  I recommend this product for those who have more experience in eyebrow shaping because this is awesome for shaping the brow! 


EYE BROW WIZ IN CHOCOLATE

Another one of Anastasia's best seller's product and I must simply agree!! This brow wiz is my holy grail and I love using this on a lazy day when I can't be bothered to do up my brows. It is 
AH-MAZINGGGGGGG, girls out there who have trouble filling in their eyebrows and end up making them look like hairy caterpillars, GURL.. you need this in your life! 


Product: I think this product is best for beginners who want to start filling/shaping their brows. The pen is super thin and light which you can achieve subtle and natural looking brows without them looking too structured.  I love how it goes on quite light and you can slowly build up the colour and depth by using thin strokes to fill in the brows.  For your convenient a spooey brush is attached to the other end of the brush so you can get rid of any harsh lines. 

CONTOUR PALETTE 
Finally a contour palette that comes with multiple colour choices that you can choose from! The Anastasia Contour Palette includes 6 shades of your choice, the website has a variety of colours for you to choose from highlights to the darkest contouring colour.
You make your own palette by choosing 6 colours for only $44 and the free refill pan comes with it!
 ( Hells yeahhhh)

Packaging:  At first I expected the palette to be a decent size but it was quite small but then again it's very compact and good to pop away in your everyday bag or makeup kit. All 6 shadows came in a separate package in a plastic protecter and the refill pan came in a nice snugged box ( which I struggled to get it out and end up ripping it into pieces! haha! :P ) 

Product: My favourite colour out of the 6 has to be 'Sand' it's the only highlighting one that has subtle shimmers in it which looks gorgeous on the cheek bones/ cheeks because it gives off a nice radiant glow. The rest of the colours are matte and they're also great to use on the eyes as well
( for more of a really natural look)
The colours I chose that works really well for tanned-medium skin tones are: Sand, Golden peach, Nude, Java, Earth and Clay ( refer to last image)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment