8.21.2014

Make-up Consumption June - August

For the last two months I've been on a crave to build up my freelancing make-up kit... I guess it's just another excuse to buy more makeup for myself to use (haha) but it's such a trill to buy new make-up and use it for the first time. That's the enjoyment I get out of a new makeup product!
Below are some products I manage to get my hands on , Enjoy the pictures!  xx


Naked 3 palette, Chloe perfume, YSL Rouge Volupte in 7, 29,  YSL Touche Eclat,  Inglot sparkling dust,  Benefit mini high beam & posie tint, Mac mineralize skin finish ( soft and gentle, Napoleon Perdis Matte powder 

MAC Lippies - Pure Zen ( Cremesheen) Candy Yum Yum ( Amplified) 

Lust Bath Bomb ( Rising Pheonix) 





MAC lippies: Kinda Sexy, Pink Plaid, Rebel, Mineralize blush ( warm soul), Prolong wear concealer NC25, MAC Mineralize foundation NC25, Eye Shadow pot ( coppering)

No comments:

Post a Comment