9.19.2014

New room, new look coming along it's way

Lately I've been obsessed with doing a make over for my room, I want to achieve a very feminine, european, all white themed look. That means getting rid off a few of my furniture!!
I'd have to say... my room is quite tiny so changing it up for this Summer with a new bed and new furniture would make me spend more time in my bedroom.
My ultimate dream bedroom would have to have a massive walk in wardrobe filled with beautiful garments and designer hand bags,  luxurious french styled furnitures and cute ottoman chairs, chandeliers hanging elegantly, peonies on each chest draw, huge windows and romantic lighting... if only! haha
It's quite glamorous, something you would find in a european hotel booklet XD

Here are just some inspirational images and some of my favs!


No comments:

Post a Comment